Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Well, that's one thing ticked off the list..


I've not gotten involved with Paul's experimental website (found here) but if I had done, I'd have mentioned something about learning to drive.

Well, now I can say I've done it. Many months of swearing, scaring the inhabitants of Worcester and generally being inept have gone by, but it's sorted.

Perhaps now those shiny Audi/BMW ads (or in fact, any car that has 4 wheels and moves) will have some effect on me. I don't necessarily want a car which has had nine thousand odd patents, just one which moves would be nice.

And now to tick off the other thing on my list. Y'know, the whole 'getting a real job' one.

Oh, and I hadn't mentioned this before, but a thanks to Marcus Brown for the link - read his blog, it really is very very good. And also, here's an additional link I found from Russell's blog, by a guy called Simon Law. His blog is also rather good. So read it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Will. That is really very, very nice of you.

Anonymous said...

Will,

I was looking at your blog post
about affilate .

You can now place a link to
your website on our website for free. See:

http://www.thefreeadforum.com


We get over 18,000 visitors per day.
Many search under affilate .

We have a special category for affilate
in our search engine friendly directory.
Your listing will be spidered by the search
engines under affilate .

We hope you find this to be a
good opportunity for some free
advertising.


Good luck,

John,

http://www.thefreeadforum.com
The Free Advertising Forum..

 
Google Analytics Alternative

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner