Monday, November 13, 2006

Another question..


Hello all. Christ, I'm going on a posting frenzy.

Got another question for you, on a similar vein to the last one.

"Are there any agencies out there that can truly claim to be 'media neutral'? If so, which ones? If none, why?"

My opinion is that no, there aren't, not yet anyway, and I have a rambling theory about this (aren't they all?). I'd be interested to know what others think.

Oh, and I've added two more links. Check out a wannabe copywriter's attempts to break into the big leagues here, and a blog I've been meaning to add for a while, FishNChimps.

3 comments:

Geoff_Livingston said...

Hey, it's the other Ad Man. Keep up the fun blogging.

GL

Will said...

Cheers mate. I like the blog.

Ben Mason said...

How about Naked? They seem to have a good approach.

 
Google Analytics Alternative

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner