Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mellifluous Musical Meanderings..


It's been a while since I've done a mishmash of music, so Oh No Cucumber Sandwiches returns for a sixth outing.. download it here, or scroll down and click on the last little drumming man to play in the blog (probably the best way to do it, as esnips will try and make you sign up - though it's a good service).

As Blogger is a strange beast, my first PSFK write up can be found here (and is out of order...strange) or by scrolling down.

Also, I have a musical request...if anyone, anyone, anyone knows of someone who has spare tickets to the Smashing Pumpkins gig in Shepherd's Bush, could they shoot me an email at the email on the blog or triggerhappy12@hotmail.com?

Much appreciated, as I'd dearly love to go (and so would one of my housemates).

0 comments:

 
Google Analytics Alternative

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner