Friday, February 02, 2007

Come on take me to the Mardi Gras..


In a period of unprecedented change, I'm buggering off to Alabama/Louisiana to see an old University friend for a little while... but not quite yet - will be going on the following weekend.

I'm looking forward to this holiday, as I've not had one for bloody ages, and I fancy seeing some more of America.

Will be bringing my digital camera with me, so much happy snapping will go on.

It also (happily) happens to fall during Mardi Gras. Think I might be going, if all works out, to soak up some of the atmosphere.

Should be good fun (and a million miles away from my last American adventure to California/San Fran).

I probably have the most English accent in the world, so should stick out like a sore thumb/be stoned to death, so that's also good.

0 comments:

 
Google Analytics Alternative

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner