Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Podcasting nonsense/Oh No..Cucumber Sandwiches!


Well, Meme Huffer's podcast 'Sleazy Listening' made my mind up. It was time for a spot o' podcastery myself. Please find my first effort in the sidebar, entitled 'Oh No Cucumber Sandwiches'.
x
Don't ask me why, but hey.... the music itself is a random mixture of all sorts of things. Next week's (or however long it takes me to make another) will undoubtedly feature just as much frippery.
x
I was tempted to speak into my microphone, but I'll let you all imagine what I sound like (unless I get bored and do so next week).
x
If you are lazy, and can't be arsed to scroll down, download it from here.
x

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one extremely eclectic mix! Nice work.

 
Google Analytics Alternative

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner