Friday, May 18, 2007

PSFK Conference...


You may have read about this on other blogs, but I'm going to write about it as well.

Should be a cracking event, and (all being well), I shall be there - I'm particularly looking forward to seeing what Hugh McLeod/George Parker have to say, as well as all of my blogging/planning friends.

Anyway, here is the blurb from the official site (follow the link and have a look):

PSFK Conference offers a morning of trends and inspiration and an afternoon of new marketing ideas. Speakers and panelists include Russell Davies, George Parker, Hugh MacLeod, Regine Debatty, Iain Tait and Faris Yakob.

As I said, for more information, follow the link and check it out - and be quick, tickets are selling out fast.

0 comments:

 
Google Analytics Alternative

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner