Wednesday, June 14, 2006

And then there were two..

Check it out; more Orangey work, this time from Fallon:



A little more explanation about this spot can be found here.

Akin to the previous execution, the spot feels understated and thoughtful. I still stand by my claims about Orange's positioning; I think it's in danger of flying over the heads of some, being a little vague. I will be interested to see what future spots bring.

Oddly enough, it reminds me of the prior campaign Fallon have done for Ask.com ('if you don't ask, you don't get').

Their clients seem to have realised that the best way to produce effective work is not to shout about it - understated work appears to be their signature at the moment.

I'm very pleased about this client shift; personally, I stand by Jeremy Bullmore's assertation that a great deal of advertising work mistakes the consumer as being passive when they aren't.

0 comments:

 
Google Analytics Alternative

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner