Saturday, June 24, 2006

Travelling far and wide..

Hello all. Just a quick post to say I won't be posting for another week - i'm in Yorkshire at the moment, going to the Wireless Festival on the 24th. Massive Attack + DJ Shadow, a winning combination.




Then i'm back down to London till Friday, so if you wish to contact me, give me a bell (the phone number's on my cv).

I've got a question from Gordon McLean, a planner at DLKW, to pose to my wider audience when I return; it will hopefully return this blog to its original purpose - to chinwag about comms.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? I thought it was so you could get a new job.

Will said...

Well, that too. But opening up a wider debate is always interesting

 
Google Analytics Alternative

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner